Obai & Hill is looking for a dynamic and innovative Web Designer and Developer to join our Bahrain team.
If you are a tech-savvy web aficionado who knows a thing or two about front-end design, then this position could be just for you.
As our resident Web guru, you will design exceptional web solutions from start to finish. This position requires expert knowledge in HTML5, Photoshop and other digital design tools. Your core expertise needs to be in the area of web and interaction design, but any additional multimedia knowledge would be a huge plus. You will require strong attention to detail, digital branding expertise and the motivation to take your designs to the next level.
• Strong visual design skills
• Strong HTML and web skills
• Experience in software programming and graphics
• Creativity and innovative ideas
• Adaptability and ability to pick up new skills
• 1+ years work experience in similar role
• Good technical knowledge and industry insights required
• Strong Photoshop skills
• Fluency in English; Arabic preferred but not necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of websites and will be expected to be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website; how the site works and how it looks. This also includes the maintenance and updates of existing sites. Other duties include but are not limited to:
• Determine and assess functionality of sites
• Give guidance on layout, colours, styles
• Write the programming code required for sites
• Test websites to identify technical issues
• Upload sites and register it with search engines
Think you’re perfect for the job? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and (optional)* covering letter.
*We won’t make you start jumping through hoops until you work with us, don’t worry.