At Obai & Hill, we offer relaxed, informal working environment where you'll have all the resources you'll need to do the best work of your life.
Here, we will challenge you and allow you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. We'll give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do. You'll be working with bright people who are experts at what they do; you'll learn from them and they'll learn from you.
Our office is open plan - you'll be part of a dynamic team that will encourage free and open discussions and the flow of ideas.
We expect the best from everyone at Obai & Hill and in return you'll feel rewarded and valued. Company social events, team days all contribute towards us having fun, together.
Our philosophy is based on 5 key points:
- We’re creative and innovative in everything we do
- We challenge mediocrity
- We work hard and play hard too
- We believe the client is king
- We’re building careers, not just jobs
Sound like your cup of tea? (by the way – we LOVE tea.)
E-mail email@example.com with your CV and we’ll get in touch within 24 hours.
Although we often jest that Obai & Hill is fueled by hummus and interns - we truly believe in inspiring students, young professionals and graduates. Through our internship scheme we aim to provide interns with the opportunity to learn about the in's and out's of agency life and the reality of what it's like to work in the PR and Design industries. By working with our sprightly team of talented professionals, can learn from our experienced designers, digital developers, and PR and Marketing executives while gaining actual hands-on experience. Interns are also given real projects to work on and spearhead - it's more than just making copies and doing the coffee run.
By applying for an internship with us you must:
- Be fully prepared and committed to complete a one-month internship (minimum)
- Understand that working hours will be 8 AM to 5 PM with an hour's lunch break - we don't tolerate tardiness
- Be based in Bahrain
- Be over the age of 18
- Preferably be a university student - we sometimes accept High Schools students, but you have to be seriously awesome
Before coming in for an interview we recommend that you:
- Bring a printed copy of a CV
- Do your research - if you really want to work here you should know our agency inside out
- Be based in Bahrain
- Take Initiative - put together a list of questions you may have or even give us feedback on our work and projects (if you dare)
- Read about our Super Intern here
To apply simply fill out the form below and upload your CV. We'll be in touch in 24 hours to let you know if you've been successful.