Obai & Hill is looking for a Sales and Marketing Associate to join our team to work on a variety of dynamic projects.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated individual with experience in sales and/or managing client accounts and utilize your passion for marketing by implementing latest tools, techniques and trends in PR and marketing , then this position could be just for you.
As a rockstar sales and marketing guru, your main responsibilities will be twofold. First, to generate and pursue new business opportunities to achieve sales targets, and second to support the marketing team by taking providing clients with bespoke PR and marketing solutions.
· Bachelors Degree in a Business or Arts related Degree
· 1+ years work experience in a similar field preferred
· Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
· Great communication skills is a must
· Motivated and willing to learn multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all responsibilities.
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Fluency in English; Arabic preferred but not necessary
· Computer literacy: Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) are a must and Adobe Photoshop would is preferred but necessary.
· Must be a Bahraini National
Duties and responsibilities:
· To generate and pursue new business opportunities and achieve sales target set by the management on monthly basis. This may require travel to potential client offices.
· Deliver and maintain monthly reports about sales, customers, product mix to the management team.
· Maintain comprehensive knowledge of products and services offering, market intelligence, industry trends and competition.
· Coordinate and support the preparation of marketing campaigns to attract local, regional and international awareness and sponsorship.
· Coordinate and provide support in the organization and setup of all brand events.
· Conduct marketing research regarding issues of importance to client brands,
· Support the preparation of marketing material and collateral.
· Coordinate with contractors/third party agencies and oversee their activities.
· Identify and recommend advertising opportunities for clients
· Develop and maintain a strong relationship with advertising and marketing agencies locally, regionally and internationally.
Think you’re perfect for the job? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and (optional)* covering letter.
*We won’t make you start jumping through hoops until you work with us, don’t worry 🙂